Philanthropic Donation and Impact Investment
Private Sector contributions enable the “My Home” PPP model to be activated. The Private Sector will provide funding for construction of the houses either by tax deductible donation or impact investment.
To find out about the options for contributing to the construction of “My Home” houses, contact us and we will phone or email you.
- Tax deductibility by gifting to My Home Australasia Limited as a DGR status recipient
- Philanthropic opportunity to give back to the community which has contributed to your corporate success
- Opportunity to be involved in a Public Private Partnership with Government and Private Sector coming together to provide positive change in our community
- Demonstrating leadership in the community arena
- Tangible and visible evidence of your philanthropic investment through a "bricks and mortar" outcome with immediate implementation.
- Team-building opportunities by working with Rotary WA to fit-out the houses and landscape the sites
- Participation in a project which is demonstrating Housing First, a Global Best Practice model for housing and supporting homeless people or those at risk of homelessness.
- Participation in a project which is demonstrating Passivhaus design and construction of small, low budget housing
- Participation in a demonstration of sustainable, environmentally friendly initiatives to help reduce global warming and climate change
- Opportunity to foster/reinforce relationships with the AIA, API, MBA, HIA, OGA , Rotary WA, State and Local Government
- Contributors can nominate special needs groups or locations which are particularly relevant to their interests such as homeless women over 55, homeless youth, homeless ex-tradesmen, aging-in-place, indigenous people, site location.