"My Home" Sites

We build on Government and Church land

We can reduce the cost of supply for housing by not buying land. We rely on State Government, Local Government and Church bodies to provide land at a long term peppercorn lease or at no cost for land use. The landowner retains ownership of the land asset but we put it to good use for the community.

“My Home” is a live project which will continue indefinitely into the future, providing housing across the Perth metropolitan area and regional Western Australia.


My Home WA Govt Contribution Is Land

"My Home" has development of several sites in progress. We will update you about sites when we commence construction and hand over houses to the Community Housing Provider managing the property.

  • Mandurah – preparing DA application
  • Albany – capital works funding approved, preparing DA application
  • Carlisle – DA application with local government